- Ride Messiah Backpack - skateboard, snowboard, boots, laptop, you name it and it can carry it... with style
- Lakai Corroll Select All Weather - weather proofed mid-top sneaker to get you through the messy winter
- Mystery Flannel - so soft it's like wearing a skinned muppet
- Rome 390 Boss Bindings - the stealth bomber of bindings, so many adjustment options i geeked out for 45 minutes setting mine up just right
- Enjoi Swiss Army Knife - great for cutting you finger off
- Bones SPF Slims - they look sooo good in visuals and shape
- Rome Schloggin Hoodie - base layer and balaclava built in one
- Chocolate Chrome Emblem - get it before i stick one on Sarah's car
- Real "self medicated" Tshirt - da truf
- Smith I/OX Goggles - murdered out frameless goggles can't be wrong
Sarah's picks for under the tree, in the stocking, around the menorah, or heck, just come buy it for yourself...
- Bake & Destroy DVD - with each DVD get a free November issue of Thrasher. Some folks just like feeling it in their hand.
- Glassy Sunhater Glasses - because the glare off the snow is enough to blind you & you don't have to guess what size to buy
- Shorty Glove by Ride - TLo & I both snagged a pair, good enough endorsement?
- Vew Do Board - work those quads & try to get a trick down before Tylor
- Stereo Wood Cruiser - Jason Lee wood, aw yeah
- Gift Boxes - I've packaged up boxes filled with skate goodies, they're under the LBS tree for $10, $15, $20 - take your pick!
- Zero Rail - under $130, and collapsible ...so you can shove it in the trunk
Merry Christmas! Tom, Sarah & the LBS Team